Chambers Asia Pacific & Greater China Region 2023
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP) is recommended in the latest edition of Chambers Asia-Pacific and Greater China Region 2023. The firm received three practice area rankings, while six attorneys are recognized for their outstanding work as individuals.
BCLP also maintained its Band 1 ranking for Construction (international firms) in China, with client quotes including:
- "They provide us with a holistic, full-service approach that is fast, efficient and tailored to our needs."
- "The team at BCLP consistently demonstrates deep understanding of the different matters we bring to their attention, and they always offer keen insights and pertinent angles in the advice and assistance provided."
- "The team is aware of local, regional and international commercial considerations. It is able to respond in a timely and comprehensive manner."
- "It is very well placed to address legal issues and has a strong understanding of the commercial aspects."
- "Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner know the market and work very well alongside local law counsels."
- "They are able to respond swiftly despite being in different countries."
- Andrew MacGeoch is “professional and grabs the point very quickly."
- Glenn Haley “is a commercially sensitive lawyer and a go-to in Hong Kong. He is exceptionally well connected."
- "Ilan is a very proactive team player. He is very responsive to any requests and very knowledgeable on all forms of contracts."
- "Tun is always on top of the matter and able to give commercially sensible advice for our project." "He is a go-to person for Myanmar-related businesses."
Chambers and Partners ranks lawyers and law firms based on their technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and on other qualities most valued by the client.
This document provides a general summary and is for information/educational purposes only. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute legal advice. Specific legal advice should always be sought before taking or refraining from taking any action.