Webinar Series: International Arbitration Practices, Strategies and Challenges
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP and Gornitzky & Co are hosting a four part series of webinars on International Arbitration Practices, Strategies and Challenges. In the second session on 14 October we will cover Flexibility and Virtual Hearings During and After the Pandemic.
This webinar provides an opportunity to hear about the following topics:
- Shaping the arbitral process based on the dispute, the industry and business needs;
- Making the most of the process and balancing flexibility with due process and procedural certainty;
- Arbitration as a means to weather out crisis such as the pandemic - remote hearings and online platforms;
- The rise of virtual mediation and combining mediation and arbitration.
- Claire Morel de Westgaver, BCLP
- Nir Keidar, Gornitzky & Co
- Jane Player, Jane Player Mediation
- Dr. Gustavo Moser, LCIA
Shai Sharvit, Gornitzky & Co
Panellists will welcome Q&A from all participants following the presentation.
Please register your attendance to session one using the button below.
The theme of the series is to address 'Why Arbitration?'
The first session held on 16 September covered Enforceability & finality: the New York Convention and appeals against arbitral awards.
The topics that will be covered in later sessions of the same series are:
- Arbitrator Selection and Confidentiality of and in Arbitration Proceedings
- Arbitration efficiency: overcoming time and cost concerns and ways to drive efficiency
This document provides a general summary and is for information/educational purposes only. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute legal advice. Specific legal advice should always be sought before taking or refraining from taking any action.