Asian Pacific American Heritage Month — General Counsel Panel
Asian Pacific American Heritage Month is recognized in May in the United States as a time to celebrate and pay tribute to the contributions that generations of Asian Pacific Americans have made to American history, society and culture. In recognition and to conclude our celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, BCLP hosted a virtual panel discussion facilitated by Angela Hsu, BCLP Commercial Real Estate Counsel, and Amit Parekh, BCLP Corporate Partner, highlighting six leading Asian Pacific American General Counsels.
The panelists included:
- Anne Lee Benedict, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary at Summit Materials
- Lily Hughes, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary at Arrow Electronics
- Kelly Koyama Garcia, Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Louis Vuitton Americas
- Michael Tang, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary at Agilent Technologies
- Caroline Tsai, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary at Western Union
- Michael Wu, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary at Madewell
We want to thank all our panelists for their time and perspective as they covered COVID-19’s long term and short term impact on their businesses and law departments and law firm diversity.
Click below to hear a recording of the program.
This document provides a general summary and is for information/educational purposes only. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute legal advice. Specific legal advice should always be sought before taking or refraining from taking any action.