COVID-19 in 19 Teleconference: Returning to the office after lockdown – considerations for UK employers
As part of a regular series of bite-sized 19-minute teleconferences on the key COVID-19 employment law issues employers need to think about, on 18 June 2020 our London Employment and Labour team held a teleconference which looked at key considerations for UK employers who are planning to return their workforce to the office.
The session covered:
- Conducting your COVID-19 risk assessment for returning to the office
- Implementing your COVID-19 risk assessment
- Planning for an emergency ‘return to home’ situation
- What to do if an employee in the office displays symptoms of COVID-19
- Dealing with breaches of social distancing requirements at work
In case you missed it, you may listen to the audio recording of the teleconference below:
This document provides a general summary and is for information/educational purposes only. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute legal advice. Specific legal advice should always be sought before taking or refraining from taking any action.