Joseph P. Dubinski
Joseph P. Dubinski
Joseph Dubinski is a member of the firm's Energy, Environment and Infrastructure and Technology Practice Groups. His experience includes an extensive range of representations in mergers and acquisitions, financing, commercial contracts, asset management, and business counseling. Sample representations include:
- Representation of private equity funds in acquisition and disposition of portfolio companies.
- Representation of senior asset based lenders, subordinated debt lenders and borrowers, in drafting and negotiation of credit agreements, intercreditor agreements, financing of management leveraged buyouts, and dispositions and acquisitions in connection with Bankruptcy and other distressed asset transactions.
- Representation of restaurant chain in acquisition and management of real estate assets.
- Developed and implemented government contract compliance and due diligence processes in connection with asset leases and acquisition of governmental controlled assets; extensive experience in state government bidding procedures and requests for proposals.
- Representation of telecommunications company in connection with site acquisition and zoning variances.
- Extensive experience in technology related transactions, including serving as primary outside counsel to a large telecommunications provider in connection with its spectrum acquisition and management for its 4G wireless business plan:
- Lead counsel in negotiating and documenting hundreds of asset acquisition and leasing transactions;
- Worked closely with business team and regulatory counsel in formulating regulatory positions and strategy;
- Developed litigation strategy, managed litigation and appellate efforts, and developed risk mitigation strategies
- Spectrum asset counsel for large telecommunications company in connection with a $14 Billion transaction to facilitate nationwide 4G wireless deployment.