The Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP) Private Client team advises international high and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families on all matters affecting their business, personal and family wealth, as well as the institutions entrusted with the effective management of that wealth.
BCLP’s Private Client lawyers work together seamlessly across our global network to deliver advice to our clients, many of whom have complex affairs in multiple jurisdictions, which is tailored to suit their needs, objectives, values andfuture plans. Personal service and attention to individual, business, and family circumstances are hallmarks of BCLP's private client practice.
The Private Client team helps wealth creators and owners around the world, their families and their other advisers, to protect, grow, manage and pass on their personal and business wealth. 40% of the Fortune 500 rely on us to protect their interests and support their critical business needs and we serve other corporate and financial clients, as well as many entrepreneurial and "new venture" investors and owners.
Our clients rely on our expert team of lawyers to take care of the fine details of cross-border tax, property investment, trusts and foundations, dispute resolution, long-term succession plans, risks to privacy, estate administration and many other issues facing them and their businesses. Our work is characterised by: succinct, commercial legal advice that identifies the best path through complex problems; tax efficiency; tailored thinking; discretion; and demonstrating an exceptional personal commitment.
- Wealth structuring
- Family businesses, family office & family governance
- International succession planning, wills & estate administration
- Trusts and foundations, and fiduciary advice
- Tax planning & compliance
- Tax enquiries and disputes
- Trust, estate and family dispute resolution
- Family asset protection
- Marital agreements
- Real estate
- Privacy & reputation protection
- Corporate and private equity structuring
- Life insurance advanced underwriting advice
- Charitable giving and private philanthropic foundations and trusts
- Irrevocable insurance trusts
- Retirement benefit planning
- Medicaid/Medicare trust planning