Power Up with BCLP
Igniting Investment Opportunities on the Journey to Net Zero
The decarbonisation of transport and its associated infrastructure is driving us toward a sustainable, net zero future.
We fuse deep sector expertise with legal and regulatory advice to generate investment opportunities for our clients in the e-mobility economy.
Putting EV Opportunities in Motion
BCLP’s EV sector expertise is truly unique. Drawing on our depth of industry experience, our integrated, global team adds value across the full spectrum of the e-mobility lifecycle, from mine to wheel. BCLP is an active member of the zero emissions vehices (ZEV) and electro mobility sector, proudly sponsoring World EV Day and the EV Summit 2021, and has many clients and contacts engaged within and adjacent to this rapidly emerging market, including our work in the real estate and logistics sectors.
Take a look at our experience in the interactive brochure below and get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accelerating Change - In Numbers
- New petrol and diesel cars are to be phased out in the UK by 2035.
- Reaching net zero emissions by 2050 could cost tens of billions of pounds each year and around 1–2% of national wealth.
- There will be 84 million electric vehicles (EVs) on European roads by 2030.
- There are 12 million passenger EVs, one million commercial EVs, and over 260 million electric two and three wheelers on the road globally.
- Electric car registrations increased in major markets in 2020 despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 18 of the 20 largest OEMs have committed to increase the offer and sales of EVs.