- 25+ years' experience as a commercial litigator both in the UK and internationally.
- Responsible for developing the Litigation and Corporate Risk department Internationally.
- Wide range of experience including contractual and shareholder disputes, specialist rights protection, complex recoveries and professional negligence.
- Advises on complex and diverse fraud and internal investigation cases, which are often multi-jurisdictional.
- Specialises in deploying strategy and tactics in crisis management.
- Acts for a broad range of clients, including corporates, Banks, Financial Institutions, Governments, High Net Worth individuals and entrepreneurs.
- Advises individuals and third parties in the sport and entertainment industry on a range of issues, including finance, defamation, privacy and crisis management.
- A trusted advisor to Boards of large multinational Corporates, high net worth individuals and politicians on a range of commercial, legal and reputational issues.
- Acts for finance companies' extending finance to the sport sector, as well as providing specialist advice to football clubs and regulators regarding sport regulation and governance.
- Recognised as a leader in commercial litigation, defamation, privacy and Sport Law in Chambers & Partners UK Guide and Commercial litigation, defamation, privacy, civil fraud and Sport law in Legal 500.
- Lawyer of the week in The Times.
Lexology / Law in Sport / Chambers and Partners / Law Society / The Legal 500