Jemma is an Associate in the Employment & Labor group where she advises clients across various sectors on contentious and non-contentious employment law matters.
Jemma’s work involves:
- Defending complex Employment Tribunal cases, including discrimination and whistleblowing claims
- Advising on corporate transactions
- Supporting employers in handling day-to-day employment law issues, including ill-health, grievances and flexible working requests
- Assisting employers in successfully managing the workplace post-pandemic, including advice on hybrid working and performance management
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of employment law agreements, such as service agreements, settlement agreements and policies