Andrew E. Auerbach
Andrew E. Auerbach
Andrew Auerbach is a real estate private equity lawyer with almost 20 years of experience structuring, negotiating and documenting complex real estate finance transactions across all asset classes. Andy has broad experience representing borrowers and lenders in all aspects of financings, including senior and subordinate loans, mezzanine loans, securitized loans, construction loans and preferred equity investments. He also represents clients in connection with distressed situations, including workouts, foreclosures and restructurings.
Andy is the U.S. Regional Leader of the firm’s Global Real Estate Department, working with his team to address client challenges and seize opportunities. His focus on hard work, collaboration and authenticity have enabled him to build long-term relationships with his clients and colleagues that speak for themselves. As a real estate lawyer with a sophisticated global practice, Andy is frequently asked to speak on a variety of real estate private equity and real estate finance topics. He is also a former member of the firm's Board and Management Committee.
The bottom line – Only when his clients succeed does Andy succeed.
Connect CRE Lawyers in Real Estate Award 2021
- “Views on Construction Lending: Owners vs. Lenders,” Commercial Observer 3rd Annual Spring Financing Commercial Real Estate Forum, April 2019
- "State of the CRE Finance Market 2018,” 15th Annual Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing, January 2018
- "Senior Lender Panel,” 14th Annual Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing, January 2017
- "The Anatomy of a Commercial Real Estate Loan Transaction," Monthly Real Estate Investment Forum, April 2016
- "Real Estate Opportunity and Private Fund Investing," 13th Annual Winter Forum, January 2016
- Regular presenter for clients and industry leaders on a variety of real estate topics pertinent to their business.